This group includes
5 Different layered designs
- Store in a cool dry place
- Clean stencil after use and do not put away with paint on the stencil.
- Do not clean stencil with acetone, use gel cleanser it is lighter and not as damaging.
- If all else fails include the cost of the stencil in the nail art.
- Try to handle the stencil with tweezers and not your fingers to reduce oils getting on the backs of the stencils.
- Remove the sticky layer from the nail before using stencils or work over a cured matte top coat.